Oh my word.
Something amazing is happening as we (I) speak (type).
This is my 100th blog post!
Friends, I wasn’t sure that I’d ever make it here, but I did. It took a while due to blogging less in 2017 to focus on other writing endeavors. But here we are!
To celebrate, I’d love to look back at some big milestones that have happened in this blog. Let the nostalgia begin:
Book Review Highlights
- Speaker for the Dead
- Where I discovered my new favorite book of all time.
- The Warrior’s Apprentice
- My first Vorkosigan experience. Seriously, I’m still head over heels for these books.
- A Monster Calls
- Where I ugly cried the hardest and had a heart-breaking and healing read.
- Eight Skilled Gentlemen
- The biggest surprise. Who knew I would love this so much that I’d write my first ever fan letter? (My friend, Stella, knew. That’s who.)
- Gray Widow’s Walk by Dan Jolley
- Peritoneum by L. Andrew Cooper
- Death’s Dance and Death’s Revival by Crymsyn Hart
- Blue Spirit and Restless Spirit by E. Chris Garrison
- Commanding the Red Lotus by R.J Sullivan
- Remnant in the Stars and The Loudest Actions by Cindy Koepp
- I started writing short stories – something I never thought I’d do.
- I finished writing Bombshell and started the publishing journey.
- I finished the first draft of The Legend of Elliot Major and have worked on revising it.
- I wrote the first draft of Novodah’s Myth – I never thought I’d write a sequel.
- I’ve participated in 4 Camp NaNoWriMo‘s and 1 NaNoWriMo since I created this blog.
Since starting this blog I’ve:
- Gotten married
- Lost 3 loved ones
- Gained 2 new nieces and 1 new nephew
That’s crazy if you ask me. So much life has been lived since in my first 100 posts, and I’m excited to see what happens to in the next 100!