My blog has been incredibly review-heavy this year, which has been (mostly) intentional. But I wanted to give you a little teaser about some non-review posts that’ll be coming up, because in the next few weeks, my life will be full of fun things that aren’t (only) reading related!
- Today (and yesterday and tomorrow), I’m attending my very first convention. My awesome husband bought me two memberships to Minicon52, and I plan on telling you allllll about it in a post this coming week.
- I’m currently participating in Camp NaNoWriMo again! I’ve been pretty low-key about this so far, because I’ve a longer-than-planned break from writing*, so I’m using the month of April to get back to writing regularly by revising my first draft of The Legend of Elliot Major. I’ll be posting soon to let you know how that goes!
- That asterisk in the previous bullet point is there because I haven’t taken a total break from writing the past few months. I’ve written a few short stories, one of which I’m currently pretty obsessed with. So much so, that I’ve sent it out to a few literary journals to see what happens. I’d love to share what that process has been like with you all, so expect a post on that soon.
- And as usual, I’m filling up as much of my time as I can with reading, so be looking for these reviews in the coming days/weeks:
- Clariel by Garth Nix
- Tangerines by Shauna Niequist
- It Starts with Food by Dallas Hartwig and Melissa Hartwig
- The Big Time by Fritz Lieber
- Ethan of Athos by Lois McMaster Bujold
- …and more, I’m sure 🙂
There’s so much happening, and I’m excited to share it with you all!