It’s 2017! Huzzah! I’m nearly 3 weeks late on that – sorry, friends.
I wanted to share a few of my goals for reading and writing (and blogging) for this upcoming year. You know, give you all something to look forward to.
My Goals for 2017
- Send out more queries for Bombshell
- Finish first round revisions for The Legend of Elliot Major
- Send The Legend of Elliot Major to my writing group for feedback
- Finish second revisions on The Legend of Elliot Major
- Finish the first draft of Novodah’s Myth
- Read 52 books this year
- Read 6 more Hugo Award winning novels
- Review each of the books I read
- Post on my blog at least 4 times per month
There you have it! I know that last goal is a definite decrease from my blogging this past year. But I really want to focus more of my time and energy and writing and revising. So, while I’ll keep you updated on my reading and writing journeys, it may be less frequent. Just trying to manage your expectations.
What are some of your goals for 2017?