It’s been 2 weeks since my last post, and life has been a little crazy. Sorry for the radio silence in all this. Here’s what’s been going down:
- I got a niece! Finally! Baby Sarah was born July 25, 2016.
- Baby Sarah had to have heart surgery which was super scary, but she’s recovering well 🙂
- My grandma, Elizabeth, passed away. This wasn’t unexpected but has still been hard.
- Chris and I traveled to Illinois for her funeral last weekend.
- Our car broke down in central Illinois; it’s fixed now though.
- The church that I work at got a new building! Our first service there is August 7, so prepping for that has been a little… intense.
- Camp NaNoWriMo wrapped up, so I’ve been trying to continue revising Bombshell in the midst of all this.
So, now you’re completely caught up on what has been going on in my life the past 2 weeks. Now that I’m back in Minnesota and things have calmed down a bit, I’m hoping to get back to posting regularly. Here are future posts to be looking for:
- A review of Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- A July review round-up
- An update on how Camp NaNo went
- An update on what’s happening with Bombshell
Thanks for sticking with me in all this. I love bullet point lists.